Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day

Dear Dad,

I am writting to you not to tell you that i still hate you, i'm writting to you to ask you how you feel and how we fell apart?
Are you happy out there in your own family? Have you ever think about you only daughter? Do you miss those times that you were carrying her and playing with her, saying that all boys are bad people except you.
How do you sleep at night knowing that you left your your first and only daughter?
Are you mad at me because you were expecting a boy instead of a girl?
it's not really my fault.
did you ever wonder where am i or if we are alright or if i am alright?

The days that i spent without you, so cold and so lonely with full of hate and i was so angry. The scar that you cause to me inside is bleeding. These peircing in my body. There's things i'll take to my grave. But don't worry i am ok.

Its been a long hard road without you by my side. You broke my mom's heart and have you ever think that you broke your daughter for life. I remember the days that you were my hero in my eyes, but you know those are just lost memories of mine. I know that you are happy and you don't even care about my mom. But you are forgetting something, you have a daughter, a daughter who didn't experience to be loved by her own dad. Rejected and lost.

And i doubt that you won't even recognize me. It's been 14 years since you left us.
You didn't even call or even say hi.
don't worry i am ok.

Sometimes i forget, but this time i'll admit.
that i miss you.
yes i said i miss you.
But still i hate you.

You don't deserve to have a father's day. People might think that you are a great father to your children...But what they don't know you are forgetting one daughter you have and you rejected her. You continue to live your life pretending that I don't even exist. I am fooling myself that you were gone, you died. But i can't live my life in lies, that the fact was you are alive, with your new family and live your life without a daughter who are so desperate to have a father.

Dad, dont worry, i know that the fact that you are trying to have a girl in your family but what ever you tried you end up to have a boy, and someday you will walk to my doors and ask for forgiveness and if i ever say you in the road walking with your children and your wife, i will introduce myself but not as your daughter, just a random person just to let you know that i am still alive.

I can forgive you but you know that the respect is gone.


Happy Father's Day dad.
Wishing you all the best of luck and to your family.




With All the Hate in this world,


Jake Evans

No comments: