Saturday, June 21, 2008

MY GOD!
you're always like this.
everytime, EVERYTIME, i try to avoid you and erase you in my life.
you always show up.
like everything is fine!
i, myself, will pretend that everything is okay and i forgave you.


It's always like this, it's always the same!
the fact that im trying to forget you was working before.
but everytime you always show up..
BACK TO SQUARE ONE again!
you know that i can't resist you.
and i know that too.
but if you are a good friend and a bestfriend, you will lend me the time to think, to be happy.
you know that your always be my bestfriend..
all i need is time.


it's okay for me to talk to you, but everytime you are talking to me,
you always abandon me, neglected me, ignore me..and leave me like you are not talking to anyone.



DAMN IT!



you always do this things,
and i'm still not use of it!

No comments: