Wednesday, June 25, 2008

since you left me, my life is gone.

i will admit it.
because of you.

i am what i am
you know that i loved you, i loved you so much that i could give my soul just for you.
but you throw that thing away.
i was broken.
i was hurt.
i moved on.
but still afraid to fall in love.
im with this amazing guy, who loves me for who i am.
love me for my worst..
a guy who wont leave me.
yea i love him.
but not as much as i love you before.

you're the one to blame.
you should told me before that you cant love me.
and you will just love me as friends.
because you know i will accept it.
what you choose to hurt me.
introduce in pain.
in depression.
now that i am totally move on, i am still afraid to give my whole heart to this amazing guy.
i love him so much, but i cant give my whole heart.
because once he left me, i will have nothing.

nothing,
me,
all alone.
again.

i am afraid to be in that side of the road.
so depress.
i want to die.
i want to melt.

i am still afraid to show what i really feels.
what the real me.


i am afraid to fall in love again.
i am in love with the idea of being in love and being love with.
but i cant imply this since i am still afraid.

afraid of pain.
afraid of misery.
afraid to be depress.

i try to took my life when you left me.
and i am thanking God that im still alive that the fact is i will meet an amazing guy.
but God left something and that's my trust.

trust to be loved by a guy.
i think all guys are like you.
all guys are liars.
what they say to me is just a lie.

whats wrong with me?
i trust guy when they say they care.
i fall in love too easily and get hurt too easily.

you took away the most beautiful thing in my life.
and that is.
my love.

my love to you.
my love to a guy.
my love to my friends.
my love to anyone.

you destroy my life.
and now,
i am coming back to take it back again.
to seek my revenge.


i am taking the back the life you stole.
i am here.
and.
i was here..

No comments: